• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

hill country

1. E

Back to getting dirty!

I moved to San Antonio about 6 1/2 years ago. I have been riding (off and on) since I was 13 years old. I started by riding the foothills of the Angeles Crest mountains on an XR75 in the early '70's and later rode a Honda 125 street bike and Kawasaki KZ750. After a long hiatus from riding...
  2. Racerx0529

Twisted 3 Sisters Ride (HCR 3.2) 7/17 & 7/18

Hill Country Ride 3.2 (Twisted 3 Sisters) Commercial - YouTube Ladies and Gents…. I hope you enjoyed our epic funny ride commercial we put together for this ride. A few of us are planning a group ride in the Texas Hill Country (Twisted 3 Sisters) and would like to extend the invite. We...
  3. fortbriscoe

Introduction to Briscoe Hall, Inc.

We want to introduce a new vendor and advertiser on Two-Wheeled-Texans. We are Briscoe Hall, a full service marketing, branding, and advertising agency in Kerrville, Texas. We have been located in the Hill Country for 16 years, following careers with Dallas and Houston's largest advertising...
  4. jaredkuper

March Ride Report

So I've been a member for a while but have been pretty inactive. I've been to a few coffee house meetings in Plano, but nothing recently. Here's my first ride report.... Sorry it’s so long, but I’m very excited. All full size pics and additional pics can be found at my Flickr site. Origin...
Back