• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

sale

1. D

2015 KTM 690 Enduro R 5kish miles price drop 6.5k San Antonio

Fully set up 2015 KTM 690 Enduro R, little over 5k miles. Fully set up to be taken RTW or on any BDR but as we all know life has a vote. Barkbusters Radiator Guard Seat Concepts Seat Steering Dampener and sub mounts to kill vibes Lowering link Happy trails rear side pannier rack Rear rack...
  2. sKatZ

Moto Gear Blowout! All proceeds to CASA!!!

Just in time for your holiday budget... get some stuff!!! All items were donated for the Rich Mountain Rendezvous benefit for CASA of the Ouachita Region. With any amount of luck, this link to a Google Photo album will work and you can see all the goodies available...
  3. C

SOLD - Wolfman Wolf Tail Bag - $125

SOLD I'm selling my lightly used Wolfman Wolf Tail Bag. It is in like new condition and is identical to the current models. There are no stains, just dirt and maybe scuffs from tennis shoes, all of which I'll try to get around to cleaning off before selling. The only issue with it is a broken...
  4. solorider

GoKot for sale

I've got a regular size camouflage color gokot in excellent condition. I'm asking $90 and I'll through in an extra side rail. It comes with it's own case with handle, used twice only. I'm in Houston, TX.
  5. T

FS: Iphone 5 32GB full box, factory unlocked

Just upgraded and got one for sale. Iphone 5 32GB full box, factory unlocked, battery and on/off button was changed in Apple store a week ago. Great condition. Carrollton area. $320 Text: 5one5 9nine9 689nine Thank for looking!
Back