• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1. S

Bandit 1250 - Switching between maps

I have been flashing my 1250 with a Woolich kit for some time now and the software shows that the 1250's ECU has 2 map profiles, ms0 (default) & ms1. Ive been researching and only one person in all of the interwebs has spoken about trying this, geofftl1000r on this site, Does anybody have any...
  2. farhan2112

2007 Bandit 1250 clean low miles $3600

Up for sale is this clean single owner Bandit 1250 with lots of extras. 12,900 miles. Bought new and owned its entire life by an older gentleman in Bastrop. Kept in a garage always. Sargent seat Back rest Givi windshield Givi engine cage Tires have plenty of tread This bike is amazing...
  3. PeterTorque

$15 DIY Fender Eliminator Tutorial

Hi folks! This will be my first post on this here forum. I would like to thank TWTEX.com for furnishing a lot of great information to us Bandito owners, and am obliged to contribute with this DIY Tail Kit I figured out whilst perusing the aisles of Lowes Hardware. I am hoping the photos will...
  4. M

Anyone Else with Weak Clutch Springs

By the time I reached 25,000 miles on my 2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250 (with ABS), I noticed that the clutch springs felt really weak. By this I mean that the clutch lever was almost all the way out when the friction point was reached. I thought that maybe my clutch was fried. My husband took the...
Back