• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

dr650

1. RichBJamison

$2,500 Reward

Hi everyone, I just moved here four months ago. I came with a 2004 Suzuki DR650 as a winter project. I completely restored it to almost its very last bolts over the last couple of months. It was stolen from in front of my storage unit at StorageMart in Rolling Rock Saturday night at around...
  2. McSchwifty

Decent price for used 2012 DR650 with sub 2500 miles?

Guy is asking 3600, looks to be in good shape. I’m going to check it out this afternoon. Is 3600 a decent price?
  3. Moto Gal

SOLD. 2009 Suzuki DR650 Farkled and ready to ride

2009 Suzuki DR650 $5300 OBO Located near Houston, Texas (Humble) Acerbis tank Performance exhaust (gxr) Air box mod Performance Jetting in Carb Upgraded handle bar Hand guards Rear Rack Side Racks LED headlight Sargent Seat Upgraded Bash Guard Upgraded brake rotor Currently has a lowering link...
  4. J

Bike For Sale SOLD--2012 BMW G650GS Sertao

2012 BMW G650GS Sertao with 9,863 miles for sale. Clear TX title in hand $4,750 cash O.B.O.. Located in Cypress, Texas. PM if interested. The Sertao was the reboot of the Dakar F650. I’m the third owner of this bike (the second owner got from his son and rode it very little). I bought the bike...
  5. Striple

DAL/FTW: **SOLD** DR650 Sargent World Sport Adventure Touring Seat

Sargent World Sport Adventure Touring Seat for Suzuki DR650. Widened PVC seat pan for more lateral support, eliminates forward slope and provides a more neutral seating angle. Fits IMS fuel tanks. Bought brand new ($368.95) from Revzilla in 2017. Recently sold the bike with a different seat...
  6. TallRider

HOUSTON: SOLD - KLR 650 w/ cargo sidecar

SOLD - 2016 Kawasaki KLR650 Urban Camo, less than 5000 miles.
  7. D

I am just trying to get started in dual sport riding and hopefully bring in my daughter also. I don't yet have a bike but have focused on the Suzuki dr650. About the time I find one it sells a day or 2 before I can get to it. Any suggestions on search engines for locating a bike? I have alerts...
  8. TXHillbilly

Swapped tire for practice. Bead break pains.

Tried to renew my registration yesterday, but the bike failed inspection due to the back tire wear. I got a new tire for Christmas and planned to install it after squeezing all the life out of my stock trailwing. When I got home I attempted to change the tire myself mostly to prepare for an...
  9. TXHillbilly

New member from Kerrville

Hey Y'all, I'm Jared. A friend of mine from my hometown of Corpus referred me here several months ago(Im not sure what his username is). I moved to Kerrville about a year and a half ago. Been into motorcycles off and on for years. Now that I finally own the one I've always wanted, I'm anxious to...
  10. elgato

Sold - FS: 2007 Suzuki DR650 SE

Hey Everyone, The time has come to sell my DR650. It has many of the standard DR650 mods completed to make this a great bike. (though the front right turn signal is out.) Stiffer front fork springs with 12.5 W fork oil LED Headlight LED Taillight Skid Plate Pro Bend Aluminum Hand Guards Case...
  11. J

Nope

Nope
  12. troyfromtexas

The Adventure Begins... Tejas A La Tierra

The Adventure Begins... Well, last week I began my adventure that I'm calling "Tejas A La Tierra" or "Texas to Tierra del Fuego. Over the next year I'll make my way south from Austin to Tierra del Fuego, the southern most point in this hemisphere and then back. I'm hoping to provide updates...
  13. troyfromtexas

Christmas in the middle of summer

Last week Santa dropped off a few boxes at my front door full of farckles for my Dr650. Inside the boxes were... A Seats Concepts dual sport seat, A Pat Walsh Designs rear cargo rack, Protaper wide bar mounts, ProCycle bar extenders, Fly Racing tapered bar, Moose Racing quick turn throttle...
Back