• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

video

1. PeterTorque

DIY Throttle Bodies Sync - Video

Ladies & Gentlemen (as well as the not-so-gentle men..), after significant trial and error on my part, and researching the heck out of how to sync throttle bodies for the b1250, I came up with the Cliff's Notes version of how to successfully do this for your Bandit. This is for people who are...
  2. Thurmont

PSA - "How to Ride *****"

An important PSA on how to ride two-up... https://vimeo.com/132725292 <A couple of moments of slightly NSFW language> :lol2:
  3. W

Colorado Trip July 2014

Hey guys, I took a trip to Ouray/Ridgway/Silverton Colorado this july and just wanted to post some footage we took with the go pro. We camped for just under a week at Ridgway state park and rode everyday from about 8-9am till dark. These are some of the best videos I've found scenery wise...
  4. NathanH

Help Moto Liberty find this thief!

Had a snatch and grab theft at Moto Liberty yesterday. Guy stole a black Dainese Frazer Pelle jacket. Somebody is bound to recognize him. Please take a look at the guy and the car in the video and let ML or Farmers Branch Police know if you have any info... Jan 30 2014 Theft Video - YouTube...
  5. cdc

Video stabilized camera

Saw this in another forum and found it interesting. Tarot T-2D Brushless Gimbal on Helmat - YouTube Tarot T-2D Brushless Gimbal on Motorcycle (DIY) - YouTube
Back