• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

wanted

1. R

Wanted - Honda CTX 700 DCT - DFW

Looking for a Honda CTX 700 DCT in the DFW or surrounding areas. Would also consider a trip down to Austin or even Houston area for the right bike. Any leads are appreciated - Thanks!
  2. PP186515

Used Motorcycle Panniers Wanted

OK, I am a little shocked by the price of side panniers for my 2022 T7. So, I am trying to re-think this a bit. Does anyone have any good quality used panniers that they are not using? I am leaning towards the smaller ones (35L / 31L) since I don’t have a monster motorcycle. I plan on using them...
  3. rz_racer_69

Unicorn wanted - Rideable streetbike for under $1000

A family friend on hard times had to sell all her bikes to make ends meet. She wants to get back into riding but has little $$$. Does anyone have a small streetbike, such as a 200 or 250 with a lower saddle height? She is 5’1”. Thanks for helping.
  4. Revelc

ISO/WANTED TW200/CRF250L Dual Sport commuter $1,200-$2,000

I’m about to have a long commute for my new job and need something with better mileage than the 11mpg on Premium my Land Cruiser gets. My current divorce is keeping me from buying a new one. Looking for a pre-loved TW200/CRF250L/KLX250/ETC in the East Texas or Dallas area.
  5. TexJoe

WANTED: Slip on Exhaust / Muffler

TWTexans!! I have a request!:help: I am looking to purchase that slip on exhaust you have, the one laying around taking up space in your shop. You know the one that you were going to use for something but think you want to part with it after reading this post.:ponder: I have a BMW R1150R. I...
  6. Moto Gal

Looking for later model DRZ-400

Hi Gang, We are on the search for a fairly recent model DRZ-400s. Wondering if there might be any lurking out there for sale. I have a good friend who is now in the market for one. Needs to be in fresh ready to ride shape, with all paperwork clear and conveyable & street legal. Any additional...
Back