• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

rental

1. dash1

Renting a motorcycle in Australia/New Zealand

For background info my better half and I like renting a touring bike when we travel so we can get the full sightseeing experience. We usually rack up a few hundred miles a day but all of our trips so far were in the US so the logistics were easy. We’re going to Australia and or New Zealand soon...
  2. D

riders-share.com, AirBnB for bikes

I was LA last year dropping off number 1 daughter at college, and, in some downtime, thought about renting a bike. I happened across riders-share.com, a peer to peer bike rental marketplace. I didn't end up renting a bike that day, but when i got home i listed two of my bikes for rent. I've...
  3. AusFletch

Tanzania Riding

Strange request. I am climbing Kilimanjaro this summer and staying in Tanzania 10 days afterwards. I hope to rent a motorbike and tour the country some. Does anyone have any experience renting/riding motos in Tanzania? I know it's a long shot and I am scouring AdvRider and other overland...
  4. ThomasM

Port Aransas getaway

For anyone looking to get away to the beach for a few days, week, month.... Our Oceanfront 900 square foot condo has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and sleeps 6 comfortably. (Queen size and double bed in one room, queen size in the other.) It's not a fancy place, but the back porch looks over the gulf...
  5. LtDan

Dual Sport Bike Rental, Smoky Mountains and Big Bend Texas

BIG BEND 2016 UPDATE This year again we'll be set up at the Big Bend Motor Inn at the intersection of Hwys. 170 and 118 in beautiful downtown Terlingua, or Study Butte, depending on who you talk to! Dates are January 22nd through March 18th so we'll be here during Uncle's Around the Bend ride...
Back