• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

crash bars

1. F

Crash Bars, Skid Plate, Bark Busters, Tail Rack, Pannier rack for Tiger 900 RP

I've got some parts for a 2021 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro. I no longer have the bike. Located in Round Rock Texas. I've got two sets of crash bars. One set is brand new, still in the box, never been opened. The other set was installed on the bike. A bit scuffed, but not bent up...
  2. AdvenchaB4Demencha

For Sale, 2013 BMW GSA Crash Bars, great deal if you need them

Original BMW crashbars. I replaced them with Altriders. Some scratches but whole, except for auxiliary light bar (those didn't survive.) $69 in Spring, Texas
  3. KoryJ

Tusk Crash Bars Back-ordered.

Ordered my Tusk Crash Bars from Rocky Mountain atv mc. Told me it was back-ordered till the end of June. Should revive them first of July. I guess I ordered them a little to late anyway. Hit a deer at about 20-25mph 2 weeks ago didn't do much damage but enough to make me sad I didn't have them...
  4. Oktavius70

WTB BMW R1200GS Crash Bars

Let me know if you have one that you no longer need. I prefer Touratech, Happytrails and other proven brands. Thank you!
  5. padixo3225

1st time lay down on Edwards Road..All ok

Ok. I am still getting the hang of riding off the pavement. Just got new kicks for the Tiger 1050 and have been enjoying the new found spaces off the main roads. Today I was in and around Glen Rose on the lesser unpaved county roads. I was a happy man celebrating Father's Day as God...
Back