• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Adventure Riders of Austin take on Llano dirt roads, water crossings, and camping.

Reaction score
The Adventure Riders of Austin group out in Llano County take on dirt roads, water crossings, and camping. This was mainly a beginner ride but did include some experienced riders. I wanted to share in case anyone in the Austin area might be interested in beginner-friendly rides or wondered what riding in the Llano County area is like. Have fun and ride safe, folks!

That was a big group to keep track of (and a lot of bikes to pick up!)

Glad everyone had a good ride.

Thanks for posting up.

That was a big group to keep track of (and a lot of bikes to pick up!)

Glad everyone had a good ride.

Thanks for posting up.
That was a lot of bikes to keep track of and pick up, haha. They are a good group of folks, though. At the end of the day, everyone was just thankful to be able to ride back home. I appreciate you watching SpiritAtBay.

I like what you said to them - "most people are not brave enough to even try". That is definitely true. I ride out there all of the time. Perhaps I will join yall sometime.

I like what you said to them - "most people are not brave enough to even try". That is definitely true. I ride out there all of the time. Perhaps I will join yall sometime.
So glad you understand where I was coming from. Sometimes things just don't come easy for everyone, and sometimes we must push ourselves out of our comfort zone. That feeling kept me from doing certain things, so I wanted to acknowledge what they did. I didn't want them to think it was a small feat to haul all that camping gear through the sand, rock, water crossings, etc. was a small feat. Thanks for watching!

Well done, sir! Looks like the group had a great time and were well shepherded by you. Hard to ask for more than that.

Well done, sir! Looks like the group had a great time and were well shepherded by you. Hard to ask for more than that.
We sure did k-dubya! You are right... after a good long day in the saddle, it's hard to top that. Thanks for watching!

Back