• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AMSA ride day (BACK ON)

RIP Rusty Edwards
Sad news from Walnut Creek Ranch. Landowner Rusty Edwards passed away early this evening. Rusty was a longtime friend of AMSA and the entire south Texas off-road motorcycle community. He will be deeply missed.
Steve

Nov, 6th Ride day at Rusty's is cancelled.šŸ˜ž

Very sad, many great memories there from decades ago! RIP Rusty! And thanks for AMSA's effort.

That is sad, I never met him, but RIP

Sad news. It's been a long time since I've ridden a dirt bike, but I was all over that property when it was an AMSA lease. My daughter learned to ride out there. And I loved the huge chicken fried steaks Rusty would make at the restaurant.

Although I've been to that property many times, never met Rusty. Not being from that area I've only raced there never made a ride day. RIP

Rusty is the one on the far right. Only picture I have of him, from Thanksgiving 2005.

i-tr5F3JB-XL.jpg

So I did meet him a couple of times. He was very welcoming . A southern gem.

Sad news. It's been a long time since I've ridden a dirt bike, but I was all over that property when it was an AMSA lease. My daughter learned to ride out there. And I loved the huge chicken fried steaks Rusty would make at the restaurant.
Burgers were exceptional also, especially when hungry after a race. If there is a public service I bet it will be packed.

0E61BE21-D87C-4E89-98E0-99DFB80D2E5F.jpeg

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2022 AT 9 AM ā€“ 4 PM

AMSA Rusty's Walnut Creek Ride Day 394 Pleasent Chapel Rd Cedar Creek Tx, 78612​

Pecan Bottom, Just south of Pleasent Chapel Rd off Hwy 20

Back