• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone Live in Livingston, TX?

Hail

Reaction score
First Name
Brad
A buddy and myself are doing a long DS day ride (SETeX200) starting in Livingston on Monday. I am a little worried about leaving my truck and trailer sitting around in Livingston.

Hoping someone has some property we could leave the truck and trailer for the day.

You are welcome to join us on the ride. :)

Last edited:
Is busy and myself are doing a long DS day ride (SETeX200) starting in Livingston on Monday. I am a little worried about leaving my truck and tamraiker sitting around.

Hoping someone has some property we could leave the truck and trailer for the day.

You are welcome to join us on the ride. :)
Brad,
Who’s “Is busy”?

what’s a “tamraiker”?

Are you drunk typing at 5pm on a Saturday again?

😉😂

I have a place over by the state park. Nothing fancy but is fenced with a gate and gravel drive.

Maybe I'll see you out there:

I'm in Riverside, about 40 minutes away, if needed.

Probably a little late for your trip, but in the past folks have parked in the Walmart parking lot (Walmart is cool with us parking there, but requested we not park close to the store). It is a gamble. I once contacted the Livingston Police and local schools, but they were not helpful (probably because they don't want any liability if something does happen). Good luck and ride safe.

How did it go @Hail ?
Thanks again to Tom for letting us park the truck and trailer at his place!

We had a great ride. We hit everything you can imagine. Wet packed sand. Deep loose sand. Every type of gravel road. Wet and dry red and gray clay. Mud. Some of the logging roads were severely rutted but proved to be lots of fun. We had one minor off on one of those rutted roads. Little to no dust until late afternoon. We may or may not have gone down a few roads that were closed.

Just to get back home at a reasonable time we cut out the southern part and cut over to Hillister via 1031 for lunch at the Hitching Post.

Next time we are thinking about camping at the park off Livingston on a Friday and Saturday and do the full loop on a Saturday.

DE4260B0-7A9D-48D9-80C6-861EFF85E3E7.jpeg

30BCD8F8-E968-4E17-810F-484F4546D0CD.jpeg

07B44DF0-41B7-40D9-BC9E-45A0D4E46603.jpeg

4D04F0E3-CF81-4567-B2EE-B72181BBBD85.jpeg

B6AD81B3-205A-41C0-B7D7-4FBE5CA47EA3.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like a blast! Would you be willing/able to identify which of those roads would be a bit less friendly to big bikes? I know you ride or have ridden both. Thx.

Back