• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Bike repair

Reaction score
First Name
Michal
Last Name
Gazi
Hi guys,
I apologize in advance if this is not the right place to advertise and will appreciate any suggestion how to get the word out.
If you need maintenance or repairs done to your motorcycle, I have years of experience working on bikes and most importantly it's my passion. I will do any job from just changing the fluids and basic tuneup on small bikes to full size cruiser rebuilds, and I charge way less than local bike shops and definitely less than dealership. I have a truck and trailer available also to move your bikes if needed. I live in San Antonio and can travel within reasonable distance. Please text or call my cell phone 404-713-2908
Thank you!
Mike

Attachments

• IMG_20230302_165118776.jpg
    IMG_20230302_165118776.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20230311_164028652.jpg
    IMG_20230311_164028652.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 70
Not out of the question you might get the 4 carbs off my '78 KZ650. Carbs are my kryptonite.

Funny, I was about to advertise the same thing for BMWs that shops won't work on anymore. But then I realized there's a bunch of folks on this site who are good on BMWs, and like me, we've all been helping each other for free for too long now to start charging :-)

Funny, I was about to advertise the same thing for BMWs that shops won't work on anymore. But then I realized there's a bunch of folks on this site who are good on BMWs, and like me, we've all been helping each other for free for too long now to start charging :-)

I have been fixing bikes for friends and for friends' friends for free for a long time. Now, that the money in the house is getting tight, I thought I might bring few extra dollars to the table. I charge $30 per hour. It's s more to justify the time in the garage than make any real money. My last customer had ttr50 not running and needing tuneup after sitting for a long time. I rebuilt the carburetor with the All balls rebuilt kit, changed oil, cleaned and oiled air filter, replaced the battery, I picked the bike at his house and delivered back in three days. Total charge was $146 which included all the parts and fluids except the battery. You guys tell me if that's too much...

There's things I'd pay for help on!

Ain't got nothing, lol. Right now she's purring, but warranty just went out so on my own now. Not going back to the home shop now that don't have to.

The biggest problem these days is having some kind of insurance in case something goes wrong. You are doing a nice service for folks inexpensively, yet have a huge responsibility and liability. When back in CO i charged for services and worked in my lightly heated garage at 8200' after work and on weekends in the winter. Mainly to pull my mind off my day job, fondle motorcycles, and make a little money for tires and farkles. As soon as spring came, i was not available till late fall as id be racking up miles. The wife made me give up getting paid for my bike services due to the liability, and making one small mistake- on her bike. it wasn't too bad, but resulted in a few drops of engine oil on her new white BMW riding pants. Ed

MichealG is your trailer set up for just transport are you kinda mobile also?

Do you have a company name that you would like to see in the original thread title?

I am just setting everything up. I think it will be called Mike's Garage, but I am not sure yet

Okay, shoot me a message when you figure out what you want and I will edit the thread title to show it. All the biz related stuff needs to stay in this thread in the Vendor forum.

Back