• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

BMW CE 02

Reaction score
Another concept that looks production ready!

BMW has just introduced an "electric GROM." I think it looks great!

15 HP with a range of over 50 miles

B_bmw-concept-ce-02-67.jpg

B_bmw-concept-ce-02-63.jpg
B_bmw-concept-ce-02-65.jpg

B_bmw-concept-ce-02-18.jpg

I’d buy it just b/c of the skateboard footrest option/combo.
#never2old4both :dude:

That's precision German engineering/ingenuity right there.
You'll need the skateboard when the battery is depleted nowhere near a charger.

I think that's why it's a concept. I'm pretty sure the skateboard will be sold separately as an (expensive!) accessory. ;)

Where I live, this wouldn't get me to town and back before it was discharged.

I think that's why it's a concept. I'm pretty sure the skateboard will be sold separately as an (expensive!) accessory. ;)

Wooo hooo!!! :dude: :dude::dude:
Add your own deck then
Let the Farkling begin

Wow, it’s amazing how much time people will spend inventing useless stuff! You see them on Sharktank all the time. I always wonder what the **** they were thinking! I guess some people are not based in reality!

Wow, it’s amazing how much time people will spend inventing useless stuff ….. I always wonder what the **** they were thinking! I guess some people are not based in reality!

Or they’re just having fun

The difference is the money they spent on that drill bike. Often on Sharktank they have their entire savings invested. 🤦🏼

Back