• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Cheeseburger Loop

Reaction score
Is this route still mostly dirt? I haven't been out there in years, just want to make sure we wont be slabbing it all that much on dual sports, looking for as much off-pavement riding as possible. Thanks!

I haven't run the whole thing for a while but the bits and pieces I have been on are more or less the same as they've always been.

Is this route still mostly dirt? I haven't been out there in years, just want to make sure we wont be slabbing it all that much on dual sports, looking for as much off-pavement riding as possible. Thanks!
When are you planning to run it?

Good route.

When are you planning to run it?

When it's no longer **** on earth outside. Which at the moment doesn't look like it'll be anytime soon lol. I'd really like an easy shake down ride for the 500 before we depart for our trip on the 16th but if temps in Arkansas don't subside to 90F by mid-month we will likely push the trip back to mid-October. No sense in us being miserable. I will be sure to post up the date/time that we plan to go once we've scheduled it so that others can join in.

When it's no longer **** on earth outside. Which at the moment doesn't look like it'll be anytime soon lol. I'd really like an easy shake down ride for the 500 before we depart for our trip on the 16th but if temps in Arkansas don't subside to 90F by mid-month we will likely push the trip back to mid-October. No sense in us being miserable. I will be sure to post up the date/time that we plan to go once we've scheduled it so that others can join in.
Yeah it may be a while yet. I’ve been thinking about heading to AR in late sept to run a couple loops and incorporate the k trail. Patiently Waiting on my seat to come in for my KTM 530 before i get into too much riding.

Yeah it may be a while yet. I’ve been thinking about heading to AR in late sept to run a couple loops and incorporate the k trail. Patiently Waiting on my seat to come in for my KTM 530 before i get into too much riding.

Yea we are set to leave on the 16th, stay up there riding until the 24th or 26th but right now the 10 Day forecast still has Arkansas at 98F for the high. If that doesn't drop to 90F or less we will likely push the trip back to mid October, maybe attend Rally at the Rock as well.

Maybe mid to late September for a Cheeseburger Loop. Wouldn't mind doing it again and getting lunch at Yankees or that café in Iola. That north extension is good too.

Back