• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: GONE: 50cc Scooter

richb

Reaction score
First Name
Rich
I have sort of inherited (stored in my garage) a Chinese-made 50cc with 9 miles on it, and no key. Been sitting for a couple of years, I don't want to store it, I can't fix it, so I would like it gone. The water stain on the floor is not from the scooter.

Edit: Free to good home. Or not so good home. I just want it gone from my garage.

Currently located just north of Nacogdoches

Hopefully soon to be located in your garage.

I can put it in the back of the pickup and meet somewhere, but I'm not driving too far to give it away.

IMG_6025.jpg

IMG_6026.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I guess I was a bit too quick on this one, 'cause it's just such a great deal. Unfortunately though, I was informed that the recipient's grades don't justify the gift, so Mom said a firm no! Hope someone else will grab this up; I mean, how do you beat free?!

Curious, I haven't seen a for sale price.
Nada.. he's giving it away, Mike! If it wasn't for an already too crowded garage, I'd take it in a heartbeat. I had a recipient lined up, but that fell through, but still think it would be a fun little project to get it going again. With the next Tiddler Run coming up at the end of October, you could turn this thing into anything you could imagine :pirate:

Back