• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hard Dual Sport Rider Breakfast Series - Sunday, December 18th, 2022 @ 9a Blue Bonnet Cafe in Marble Falls then Hidden Falls riding

Reaction score
First Name
Sander
Hard Dual Sport Rider Breakfast Series - Sunday, December 18th, 2022 @ 9a Blue Bonnet Cafe in Marble Falls then Hidden Falls riding

Hard Dual Sport Rider Breakfast Series .6.jpg

Come to breakfast at 9a at the Blue Bonnet Cafe, meet and talk with other like minded individuals. Some will also go for a ride afterward at Hidden Falls, others ride home.
Get out on your bike and join us for either or both.

7c57d4d4d876d2e9-bb_logo.png

Blue Bonnet Cafe
http://www.bluebonnetcafe.net/
211 N US Hwy 281, Marble Falls, TX 78654
Phone: (830) 693-2344
Email: bluebonnetcafetx@yahoo.com

Post Breakfast Ride Information
Ride at Hidden Falls

http://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/ - Hidden Falls Adventure Park is a 2100 acre family outdoor and offroad adventure park.
HIDDEN FALLS ADVENTURE PARK
7030 EAST FM 1431
MARBLE FALLS, TEXAS 78654
830-798-9820

1643048254155.png

Rain date information will be posted on the Thursday before the ride if necessary.

Safety
AGATT

Having your emergency contact information on you and having that information readily available is critical. This is important not just for group rides but everyday. Even though you may have a buddy along on the ride you may get separated on the road, in the woods, etc...
At minimum:
Name
Your street
Your town, state, zip code
Driver's license # & state
Emergency contact
Emergency phone
I taped mine on the bottom of the visor of my dual sport helmet, I also taped another on the back side of my fairing near the dash. The important thing is that it is easy for anyone to find.

Adventure / dual sport roads & riding areas are disappearing due to pavement or closures, etc. Respect landowners and other road / trail users. Slow down and ride quietly when passing, people, vehicles, animals, homes, etc.

Last edited:
Weather is looking iffy, I'll make a weather call by Thursday. Fingers crossed, my last opportunity to ride in 2022...

The last time I rode there, a little snow remained...

Reactions: Dao
Coool . What bikes are coming ? single track or the side roads ?

Should be good weather. I was out there last weekend, rode all four single track loops. Here's some fresh tracks. The forum's track viewer only shows the first track in a file, view the file in some other app to see all 4 tracks.

GPX viewer

Attachments

• 2022-12-10-HF-All Loops.gpx
    387 KB · Views: 72
@sanderjavant you going to put a street plate on that new GG ?
@Vinny , you going ? if you taking the ebike, does it have enough juice to do the north loop ? how long is the n loop, 18-20 mi?

Well EDRA thorns gave the GASGAS a flat, no problem I'll take the XR, nope discovered some broken spokes on the rear wheel from the last ride. Since the Beta isn't prepped the GASGAS got loaded up. Seems to be a slow leak....we'll see.

@sanderjavant you going to put a street plate on that new GG ?
@Vinny , you going ? if you taking the ebike, does it have enough juice to do the north loop ? how long is the n loop, 18-20 mi?
Too cold. I'm going to take the ebike to Emma long once it warms up a bit.

North loop I haven't done on the ebike. It's around 9 miles. Should be fine. South loop is 17 miles and I arrived back to camp empty (6%) . Was full throttle almost the whole loop.

Great day for a ride. Perfect really. It warmed up super quick.

Unfortunately I didn't get a video of CZ47racer's smooth, no stop, clean of the top of the hill. He styled right up it without hesitation.

I was going to turn around and then I searched for an bypass....

Last edited:
Great to hear y'all had a good time. The wedding I spent my afternoon at was awesome. Yeah---really---honest injun---no kidding. :giveup:

Back