• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HEADED TO BRITISH COLUMBIA?

Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Baker
My favorite riding is in BC and Alberta. We used to go at least twice a year from CA up and back. Then it was easier from CO. Finally we bought a supposedly summer/retirement home in Missoula MT. so we could ride BC easily. We went way more often in the spring and summer in those days. Here is a link to our favorite resort. I've not been back since 2012 but things change slowly up there. If you ever go, and need a nice place this is a great spot. I hope to get back up there riding again within a year or so, but my retirement income puts me in campgrounds instead of resorts theses days :-)
http://destinybay.com/Welcome.html

If you have Texas plates and license, wear your clean underwear on the day you cross the border.
The border Mounties suspect all Texans are carrying weapons and will search for them...everywhere.

they are probably correct. In latter years I took to burying my pistol in the forest in waterproof bags. Now you can check it free at the border station and pick up on return. The bears and mountain lions only grab about 5-10 people a year in Canada so the odds are in your favor of not needing a weapon.

Back