• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let’s trade toys - iso late model GSA

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

i’ve been looking for a late model BMW R 1200 GSA, and realize I’m going need to sell my home video game arcades. I have an original Tron, Flintstones pinball, Pac-Man and a Chicago game company cabinet I was thinking instead of trying to list and sell these, there might be somebody that’s just interested in changing gears and wants a nice game room set up for a bike they’re not riding that much anymore. I’ve had these games in my personal collection for the last 20 years and they’re all shopped and in great working condition. If you look at any of these games on eBay they run between $4000 to $6000 each. So I’d like to get something in the 18 to 20 trade value. I’m located in Southwest Arnington and can arrange local delivery if you’re in the area.

Drop me an email if you need more information on the games and have a bike and the model I’m looking for.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 74AFDA5A-B10C-40C0-9F48-E33A5C9F3007.jpeg
    74AFDA5A-B10C-40C0-9F48-E33A5C9F3007.jpeg
    211.9 KB · Views: 99
Back