• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My First Road Trip - Houston to Dallas and Back

Reaction score
Did my first road trip to Dallas for the Aggie/Hog's (9/24) game at Jerry World. Dropped by American Airlines Center for this picture. The trip went well, pretty uneventful, traffic wasn't too bad, and took a few breaks and gave my self plenty of time up and back. Defintely need a windshield but I never really got too fatigued it was just plain fun. And yes I do the AGAT.

Dark Sabre in Dallas.jpg

Nice, did you do back roads or highway? Hope it's the first of many. Nothing like getting out of town for an extended time on a motorcycle.

Some really enjoyable roads between the 45 35 corridors , it takes a while longer but much more enjoyable riding .

Did my first road trip to Dallas for the Aggie/Hog's (9/24) game at Jerry World. Dropped by American Airlines Center for this picture. The trip went well, pretty uneventful, traffic wasn't too bad, and took a few breaks and gave my self plenty of time up and back. Defintely need a windshield but I never really got too fatigued it was just plain fun. And yes I do the AGAT.

View attachment 331420
Nice, the adventure continues. Next report...never use the word DROPPED! šŸ˜‰

If you feel for a windshield, contact

MADSTAD

I have them on all my rides

Back