• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

N. TX ride

Reaction score
This may be of interest: Living just east of Lake Ray Hubbard I frequently ride in Kaufman, Van Zant, and Hunt counties. There are quite a few gravel and dirt roads in the area and I have been finding more. The link is to a ride that starts in McClendon-Chisolm and goes to Poetry, out east to near Lake Tawakoni, and back. I use Relive quite a bit for dirt rides, this is my first use of it on a ADV ride, I actually stopped and took a few photos.
https://www.relive.cc/view/v36AgXy9BZv

Anyone that wants to join in LMK.

Interesting, you are finding roads out my way here. Might need some of those track files to get out on my own. Also, I'm super jealous of your ride, great bike.

Interesting, you are finding roads out my way here. Might need some of those track files to get out on my own. Also, I'm super jealous of your ride, great bike.

LMK, I have a lot of raw tracks in my Garmin that can be exported. And if anyone wants to get a group ride going or has some more tracks LMK. And yes, the T7 eats up the stuff on those rides.

It would be great to get some people together on this side of metroplex and do some riding. Think I’m gonna head out early in morning for few hours.

very nice app. I hate the fences everywhere in TX though :-) I just never saw them much till moving here.

Ya it is fenced up. Today I was on a road that had a cattle gate, was not sure it was not private. I stopped and checked. It went through the ranchers property, little sketchy. No one shot at me.

Back