• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Need Help in Houston/Sugar Land Area

leekellerking

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Last Name
King
Anyone mounting tires in Houston/Sugar Land area? The posts I've seen here are so old.

And it would be awesome if someone would help me bleed the front brake on my 2011 F650GS so I can get it inspected.

Thanks,

Lee

I know someone that could probably help but availability and distance to get to us are a factor. Drop Jamey an email or text. šŸ˜‰

The Cycle Gear in Katy will mount them, but require you to buy a new tube if applicable. I think they charge about $25 or so. I have had several done there.

The Cycle Gear in Katy will mount them, but require you to buy a new tube if applicable. I think they charge about $25 or so. I have had several done there.
Eair price. Local honda shop here charges $90 off the bike. Honest! Beaumont, avoid them.

Back