• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

NEPG close finish.

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
The Baylor Brothers finished a little over a second apart after all the test sections. If you're not familiar with this format they would not be racing side by side. No way to know where you stand yet they were basically heads-up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221016-194743_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221016-194743_Chrome.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 74
What puts it in perspective for me is Ryan Grantom finishing eight minutes behind the leaders as fast as he is. That dude has passed me several times over the last few years in TSCCEC races and he is crazy fast. Props to him for finishing inside the top 20 at a National, but man the top guys are upping the speed game in National Enduro racing. Enduros are all about pure speed in the test sections now.

He is definitely a fast guy. Top guys are scary fast in Nationals, of course you know that. Just amazes me the top 3 so close without actually chasing each other like a hare scramble.

Back