• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

newbie,

Reaction score
Howdy, Trader from the La Vernia area, just a few miles southeast of San Antonio. I am looking for some GOOD people to ride with. That means no guns, gangs or whatever, just good riding adventures with like minded people. Am I old? No, I am only 72 and ride like a twenty year old. My adventure bike is a Honda CRF300L. Bought my brother in Arkansas a Honda CRF300 Rally.

Welcome. Careful now, I was 52 2 years ago and rode my Mt. Bike like a 20 year old and ended up with a broken C14 bone, I can't remember. The rib fractures were worse. Takes awhile to heal at your young age.

A few years back I had a dream 3 nights before I left Texas to ride the tail of the dragon. The dream came true 3 days later as my gold wing slammed into the guard rail @ 45mph. Broke my left collar bone and 2 ribs. It slowed me down for 2 weeks, then rode the Great Arkansas Adventure, great ride! That was the first time my CRF300L and I had ever been completely under water, helmet and all. Stood her up and she started right away and rode across the rest of the river to the other side. Can't wait to do some more!

You might enjoy the ride here, there’ll be a few of us there.

Pecan Grove Vintage Motorcycle Show, just north of Fredericksburg on hwy 16

Welcome to TWT!

Back