• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

NW Arkansas October

pacman

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I'm planning a group trip to NW Ark this fall that will include both dirt and road rides. See details over in upcoming rides and let me know if you're interested:

Also looking for someone to head up the dirty ride department, so if you know NW Ark and want to lead, let me know!

I have A LOT of GPS tracks from NW Arkansas. Wifey and I were just thinking about when o when would be a good time for a fall dirt-scoot loop.
:popcorn:

I'm interested, just don't want to take a week off to participate so haven't signed up to the one you currently have planned.

I can add a day or two to a weekend and have 3-4 days to play fairly easily. Taking 4 or 5 weekdays is harder for me.

I realize everyone is different and sometimes you just have to make a plan and see who comes.

If you find a weekend slot, I'll try and make it and would be willing to lead a dirty route.

There's a pretty good discussion going on about dirt routes in the trip planning thread. Hit the link in the first post.

Back