• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

OBR ADV Gear ADV and Dual Sport Luggage

Are you shopping for a saddlebag system to fit your adventure rack. The OBR Explorer Saddlebag is now in stock. This system is truly the sum of its parts. It's weatherproof to keep all of your gear dry... It's modular so that you can remove the dry bag and take it into your tent, office, or hotel... It's super secure by using 1.5" straps integrated into its outer holster to hold your gear tight up against your bike... It's universal allowing you to utilize the mounting system that came with your brand of rack... and most of all this system, like all of our systems, comes with the OBR guarantee to get your gear there and back!

OBR ADV Gear Explorer Saddlebag System

?temp_hash=187f8941a0ee3d7b561f4a1c39bdee9f.jpg
?temp_hash=187f8941a0ee3d7b561f4a1c39bdee9f.jpg

Considering a "Rackless" luggage option ... look no further ... we have both 10l and 38l options. Our 10L Enduro is great for trail rides, shorter day trips, or for that crazy minimalist that likes to sleep in their riding gear. Our 38l ADV option is a bit more spacious for those extended weekend or longer trips and for those who actually like to sleep in a sleeping bag!

All OBR products are made right here in the USA

?temp_hash=59b79ee3077ad8ca004c12bfc7189385.jpg

Attention all awesome OBR customers .... we will be on the road from 5/24-5/29, so we will be unable to ship orders within this window. Our store will still be accepting orders, so if you have items in your cart go ahead and slam that buy button ... we will ship all pending orders on the 30th when we get back in.

Have a safe and happy Memorial Day!

OBR2_zps7e898c1a.jpg

I believe they reported 1700 riders

Wow. That is nuts. Great for vendors for sure, but I don't know that I would want to be around that many people. I have a strong hermit streak :-P

Wow. That is nuts. Great for vendors for sure, but I don't know that I would want to be around that many people. I have a strong hermit streak :-P

I do as well and typically like to avoid mass gatherings, but I will say this group was like minded and very well behaved ....

Great products, high quality and good value. I've been using your 3/4 Enduro Mitts for many years now when the temps dip. Easy on, easy off and they have held up great. I bought a tool roll also a year or so back and happy with that also.
Getting that time of year again ....

Hitting 2024’ full throttle with our New Explorer Dry Saddlebag System! Our Explorer is a two piece system comprised of a Holster and Waterproof Dry Bag that is detachable from the Holster. Let is keep your “Gear Secure” and “Dry” with our Explorer Dry Saddlebag System!

Made in the USA!

exp4.jpg

exp5.jpg

exp6.jpg

Need to carry supplemental fuel? … the Touratech 2l Fuel Bottle works great alongside our 2L Bottle Holster. Our 2l Holster provides loop attachments to an otherwise smooth surfaced bottle. More 2l Holsters in process now!

www.obradvgear.com

1.23.24.jpg

The Explorer System was conceptualized around my own use case ... I found that with fixed systems, ours included, that my gear was only as close as I could park my bike to my tent. It was at that point that I decided that our system needed to have a portable component to it being the removable dry bag. Let's be real .... we're not sending rockets to the moon here... all were doing is making a dry bag that separates from it's supporting Holster. Yes, there are other quality systems on the market that allow for removal of the complete system, but we chose keep our system modular. Need to replace just the dry bag ... we can help you with that ... need to replace just a single Holster ... we can also help you with that. But you can now remove you dry bag in just a few seconds and now store it within your tent or vestibule.

www.obradvgear.com

Explorer10.jpg

Explorer7.jpg
explorer4.jpg

Q) Can you remove the Holster system when not in use?

A) Simple answer is yes ... but it does depend on the mounting system that you have chosen to use. For my personal set up I leave the Holster s attached and utilize the Commuter Straps. The Commuter Straps tuck the Holsters in to the rack and hold them nice and flat. I pull the Dry Bags out and store them in my travel bins.

.... get your Explorer System today at www.obradvgear.com

Explorer - Commuter Strap 1.jpg
Explorer - Commuter Strap.jpg

At last years Touratech Rally we received no less than a dozen requests for a Handle Bar Bag ... so, this winter I put pen to paper and scissors to fabric and came up with the "Ledge". The Ledge measures approx 3"x8"x2", which is what I found to be the best compromise in size to be located over the bar clamps and not interfere visually or physically. Of course the Ledge is centered around one main primary pocket, but we have also include a zippered mesh pocket along its front face (I know the one in the photo has clear vinyl ... that was a prototype). Attachment of the ledge is utilizing an option of loops along the backside with included one wrap hook and loop strapping (I like using the one wrap as I find it versatile and easy to replace). The Ledge can be mounted facing up, facing back, or facing forward. We have opted to also include a weather flap over its primary #10 zipper to help keep moisture out for not if, but when you get caught in some rain. We feel the Ledge is a handy little addition to our line up, so if you are looking for just a small amount of additional storage ... check it out HERE!

Made in the USA

Oh, and hope to see you all at Touratech in June!

Ledge1.jpg

Back