• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roczen news

Yeah, not a surprise. Sad to see him go, but Kenny just isn't the same guy anymore, and Honda has a bright future ahead with Sexton and Lawrence. Woudn't be surprised if he retires after WSX.

I wonder if his posting of the bike failure on IG had anything to do with this, lol. He later took the post down.
E0DF77DB-B5BD-41A7-8007-AEDEAA611F41.jpeg

Yeah, not a surprise. Sad to see him go, but Kenny just isn't the same guy anymore, and Honda has a bright future ahead with Sexton and Lawrence. Woudn't be surprised if he retires after WSX.
With all the talent and HEART he has, his disappearing acts can't help his situation. I too wouldn't be surprised if he packs it in. But he still has plenty of speed if wants to compete.

"We were looking forward to continuing with Ken in 2023, and we recently made him an offer of a contract extension. That offer has never been rescinded, but it was declined by Ken."

HONDA's response! Drama.

With all the talent and HEART he has, his disappearing acts can't help his situation. I too wouldn't be surprised if he packs it in. But he still has plenty of speed if wants to compete.

Fixed this for my friend Rob :-P
But he has plenty of speed (For one lap maybe two if he is not sick with something that no ones knows) if he wants to compete.

Actually like KR, just having a bit of fun.

Fixed this for my friend Rob :-P
But he has plenty of speed (For one lap maybe two if he is not sick with something that no ones knows) if he wants to compete.

Actually like KR, just having a bit of fun.
Christian Craig changing teams?

I originally thought Craig would go for a SX only deal with Honda. I don’t think Honda want Jett to debut on the 450 till outdoors. Don’t want to risk the injury.

Christian Craig changing teams?
Factory Rockstar Husky team. Nice career move for him although I think the Yamaha is the better bike right now. It seems the new KTM chassis is, in the current state, not a step forward from the previous bike.

Agreed. Craig's no spring chicken either. Take the money!

Ken Roczen is the 2022 World Supercross Champion!!

From all 2 rounds, but sounds good.
7CBB7BED-70E0-4ACB-8210-E9AAC1294F2E.jpeg

LOL, can still add that to his resume. Congrats, Ken!

Yep, saw that, and I'm really happy for him, and for Suzuki. I think they make a good match, and it'll be good for both their career/brand. I hope he stays healthy, and kicks some butt!

Hopefully. Other than no electric start, the team will make it competitive. Doesn't matter that stock has been untouched for a while.

Looks like it's just down on power. Corner and whoops speed seemed ok.

Back