• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold:2003 Buick Century

Reaction score
First Name
AJ
This was my grandmothers car, I bought it from her when she decided to stop driving (At 98 Years Old)

80K miles, lived most its life in Arizona, 5 years in Idaho but by that point she didn't drive much and never in the snow. It pretty much sat in the garage.

Since I've had it, I replaced the serpentine belt and tensioner and the rear trunk struts. Outside of that it has been great. We drove it to Georgetown this weekend and it rolled 85-90 the whole way and got around 26mpg.

Interior is real nice and super cushy. My kids nick named it the Luxury Liner. The only issue is the rear light assembly has some vertical cracks. Doesn't effect function but it does get some water in it that drains when you open the trunk.

This would be a great first car for a kid or a reliable commuter. I'm selling this and I sold my truck because my job changed and can no longer swing two insurance payments

Located in Fort Worth (35W and 820 area)

I'm pretty firm at $3200 but if you show up with 6 of Shinner and show me $3K, you will probably go home with it

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 62
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 64
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 58
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg