• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas loop ride in September

Reaction score
I will be leading a group ride for GPSKEVIN in September (Ride link https://www.gpskevinadventurerides.com/upcoming-rides/txbat-24).
If you have never been on one of these rides it’s not one of your typical daisy chain, hold your hand rides. Riders decide who they want to ride with each day and go at their own pace. There is the main route and an easy route. You decide what you want to do each day. Kevin will send you a ride package that has the routes for each day. You will stay in a hotel each night. You will have to carry all your own gear. Look at the link. I rode the entire route the end of last year. It’s a fun ride. It goes pretty much through all the different landscapes that Texas has to offer. Hope to see you there. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Frank

I will be leading a group ride for GPSKEVIN in September (Ride link https://www.gpskevinadventurerides.com/upcoming-rides/txbat-24).
If you have never been on one of these rides it’s not one of your typical daisy chain, hold your hand rides. Riders decide who they want to ride with each day and go at their own pace. There is the main route and an easy route. You decide what you want to do each day. Kevin will send you a ride package that has the routes for each day. You will stay in a hotel each night. You will have to carry all your own gear. Look at the link. I rode the entire route the end of last year. It’s a fun ride. It goes pretty much through all the different landscapes that Texas has to offer. Hope to see you there. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Frank
I see it is $1900 but that includes 9 nights lodging. Is food included or is everyone paying separate? Didn't see that on there but might have missed it if it is.

The ride cost includes lodging, tracks and maps. No food/drink included.

Back