• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Motorcycle Shop San Antonio

Jpevey

Reaction score
First Name
James
Last Name
Pevehouse
I don't buy new that often but I had been wanting to move over to the scooter squad for various reason, mostly age but also to try something new and different. Looked at Can Am's and Slingshots but honestly, I've been fascinated by highway scooters for awhile. Having kids in SA, I am in the city pretty often so I knew there was a shop the specialized in scooters. Along comes retirement and a move to SA and I have no reason to put it off any longer. I made the short drive to The Motorcycle Shop just off I-35.
Jason and his crew were very friendly and patient. They listened to me explain what I wanted and gently offered some additional options. Although I went in expecting to drive a Piaggio 400 out, I could not stay away from the AK 550 they had in the back. Again, no rush, no push. Easy to put a deal together with a fair trade in. Outstanding selection, all the ones I was considering and more.

Since then, I've been back to get my first service. Quick turn around. I highly recommend the shop for used motorcycles and new and used scooters. I believe they have new Royal Enfields too.

I've been waiting for pics of the new scoot but the camera must be broken. 🤔

Haha!
Enjoy the new scoot.

I've known Jason for many years. He's a great guy to deal with. He organizes some scooter rides and meetups on Saturday morning at a coffee stand. He's done the Gentleman's Ride for several years. He's very much involved in what he sells.

I was just in there last week getting parts for my Like 150. That AK is a sharp looking scooter. It seemed like they have a lot of Piaggio/Vespa inventory in right now.

Back