• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The ultimate motorcycle rock song

He's still rockin and many great songs. "Old Time Rock and Roll" was good and is good..

Jerry Riopelle - In the Round
^^His live album from the 70's is still my favorite. For those that have never heard of him, if you like Little Feat's sound you should give him a listen.

I've seen a ton of classic rock on this list, but I'm going to throw out new music from a classic rocker!

Mark Knopfler (From Dire Straights)

Sailing to Philadelphia- A song about Charles Mason and Jeremiah Dixon mapping the Mason-Dixon Line. Excellent song.
Speedway at Nazarath- A song about a freelancer racing at various tracks and not finding much luck.
Privateering- A song about European Government sponsored pirating, but also racing and travelling bands in the second verse. The album cover reminds me of a privateer racer too.
Prairie Wedding- A song about an older man in the early west recieving his mail-order bride. An incredible song really.

Knopfler has become one of the finest lyricists of our time. To me on equal to the great Bernie Taupin.

Back