• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Week in the Woods

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
A week in Arkansas riding singletrack, base camp will be Buffalo Wilderness Ranch for the week, will hit a few other spots as well around the state, temps look great
Tues- Sun

Have a group of good riding friends going should be some fun

Have a great time, looks like y'all may have picked a perfect week to ride. Love AR, both street and dirt. :thumb: :thumb:

That is my favorite part of the state, and Buffalo Wilderness Ranch is an awesome piece of land. But my gosh bring TIC repellent. Seriously. ...and a poop shovel. The one time I was there they had very limited facilities.

That is my favorite part of the state, and Buffalo Wilderness Ranch is an awesome piece of land. But my gosh bring TIC repellent. Seriously. ...and a poop shovel. The one time I was there they had very limited facilities.
I lived in AR for 15 years used to the ticks and bugs, there are a few more limited facilities and we have one RV in the group

Back