• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

Re: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - Billy's - 11:00

Anybody up for a spirited little 'run' after Kens? Like a legal 85mph run South?

:ponder:

Oh, I missed another dirt roads ride. :shrug: Darn, was there lots of gravel? Trees? :haha: :nana:

Sam

Missed seeing you and Sam today.... :tears:

Missed seeing you and Sam today.... :tears:

awww....thanks, Scott! Been missing everyone! Hey, cold front coming in - it'll soon be time for some of Ken's yummy hot cocoa. Heck, I remember drinking that stuff in the sweltering summer heat, and it went down great! We'll have to get up that way some Thursday soon; lot's of catching up to do. :coffee:

awww....thanks, Scott! Been missing everyone! Hey, cold front coming in - it'll soon be time for some of Ken's yummy hot cocoa. Heck, I remember drinking that stuff in the sweltering summer heat, and it went down great! We'll have to get up that way some Thursday soon; lot's of catching up to do. :coffee:

Amen...:sun:

The guy driving the ZL 1 Camero drives like a girl :thpt: only got to 203.9. He let a Caddy outrun him! :rofl:

Now let's see what the DPS cars will do.... :deal: :ponder:

Um, didn't Chuck Berry get outrun by a Caddy? He was driving a V8 Ford that couldn't keep up... that is until it started to rain.

Once I get up to 160mph my bike runs out so if a guy that goes basically 204mph drives like a girl what would I be for being 44mph slower? Last place, I guess.

A guy in a Ferrari was clocked doing 130-something and stopped by a Dodge Charger patrol car (I heard it on the radio). He said he wasn't paying attention.

A guy in a Ferrari was clocked doing 130-something and stopped by a Dodge Charger patrol car (I heard it on the radio). He said he wasn't paying attention.

A.D.D I guess. Perhaps he was transfixed on the paddle shifters. :rofl:
Or his Italian loafers. :roll:
Sam

Re: New Meet Spot in Austin - Hot Rod Coffee Trailer

...I won't be at Ken's coffee klatsch this week. I plan on zig-zagging the lovely state of Oklahoma and Arkansas on the Wing for several days.

:rider:

...drink some Joe fer me.

RB

I can't even imagine what insurance on that must run, but I hope to see it some Thursday at Ken's.

...I won't be at Ken's coffee klatsch this week. I plan on zig-zagging the lovely state of Oklahoma and Arkansas on the Wing for several days.
RB

Have a great trip RB and stay visible my man.

I think I found my new sport bike, a 2010 MV Agusta F4.

Motorcyclist's comparo article calls even the most current version of the F4 dated (also cramped for tall riders). The new F3 as well didn't measure up against the Triumph 675R. Too bad as the're both great looking machines.

Stay loyal to your current brand and hold out for an S1000RR or HP4.

See yall tomorrow.

Last edited:

Out this week, starting a new job on Thurs.

Don't make us wait..... Spill the beans!
Several weeks ago the company I was working for was bought-out by another company headquartered in Atlanta; lets just say things weren't working out. So I had to polish-up the resume and look for something else. I ended-up landing a job with 21CT - they do software products that help the government, states, and commercial entities mine big data for patterns of criminal behavior. I'm really excited about working there, and they're located at the 360 bridge so getting to Ken's/Billy's should be a snap via 2222.

in

Back