• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2003 Mini Cooper S

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
Solid fun little car, don't want to put my 16 year old in something this small so I am selling it to put something else in the driveway for her to drive, or to drive myself and put her in one of our other two vehicles

03 Cooper 116K miles and counting as I drive it often
Leather, power windows, 6 speed
New AC compressor
Updated Power Steering pump (early units were prone to fail)
New fan resistor kit (another common failure)
Syn Oil every 5000 miles
Fresh Hankooks
Solid fun little car, don't want to put my 16 year old in something this small so I am selling it to put something else in the driveway for her to drive, or to drive myself and put her in one of our other two vehicles

$5500.00

Attachments

• mini.jpg
    mini.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 359
  • mini2.jpg
    mini2.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 364
hear that? listen............................................

bud....bud.....this is the f250 callin your name........bud.....can you hear me?

I dunno, perfect car for a teenage girl, or a guy who likes a fun car! Plus, if you are worried about safety, aside from being prone to do the upside down turtle, they do crash pretty well. Too bad you are getting rid of it.

Looks like all the necessary updates were done and that's a very good price.

That is definitely the perfect teenage girl car. She will regret letting you sell it. Maybe you should paint those racing stripes pink. Great price! GLWS

Not my girl she wants something bigger more macho figured I would never
Get to drive it but neither her or my wife are small car girls so I am the only one here that has driven it

I don't know anything about the Cooper. What options does it have? Like xm radio etc.

I don't know anything about the Cooper. What options does it have? Like xm radio etc.

Power Window, AC, tilt, AM/FM and CD no XM it was ordered as a Cooper S with the sport suspension and not a lot of extra comfort options other than the leather seats

I may do that, but every time I take it out to drive it is just so much fun I almost hate to see it go

Small cars are so much fun. Yer gonna miss it. Next thing you know, you'll have another one or a Miata in the driveway. :mrgreen:

Small cars are so much fun. Yer gonna miss it. Next thing you know, you'll have another one or a Miata in the driveway. :mrgreen:

Small cars ALWAYS feel fast... it's an interesting thing, a truck doing 100 feels much slower than a tiny car doing 100... I concur with the going to miss it sentiment.

I'd be buying it if I had the cash... nice looking, well appointed car.

Is it black or dark green. Can't quite tell from the photos.

i have an 02 dodge dakota sport quad cab 4.7 engine with 90k miles im looking to replace with a small car. I purchase a new full size truck this past April

Not sure about the Miata, had a friend with one and it never really did it for me the Mini is a hoot drove it out to the Harvest classic today as I had my Father in Law in tow and enjoyed the drive through the hills

Small cars ALWAYS feel fast...

Oh yeah, it is FAST. It's alot of fun following that car, with Bud behind the wheel. He gets such a strange smile on his face every time he whips it into a parking space just wide enough for a goldwing. :trust:

It's a great car, I wish I had someplace for it to reside. Someones going to get a great car.

Good luck!

Sam

Here's some Coopers!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gPEx82vgi4"]The Italian Job - Trailer (1969) - YouTube[/ame]

Not my girl she wants something bigger more macho figured I would never
Get to drive it but neither her or my wife are small car girls so I am the only one here that has driven it

A teenage girl who turns her nose up at a cute small car? :brainsnap

My kid turns 16 tomorrow and he's happy driving anything that runs.

Back