• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

YIKES!!!! :eek2: I just looked at the forecast and it says 100% chance of rain at 8am tomorrow. I may take the wussy way out and ride something with a roof and windshield wipers.

YIKES!!!! :eek2: I just looked at the forecast and it says 100% chance of rain at 8am tomorrow. I may take the wussy way out and ride something with a roof and windshield wipers.

Weird???! Now it says 15% at 8a and then it goes back down to 0% at 9a. You suppose the weather people are just jerking us around?

Oh, and Jay ... do you need any help on that conference call? I am sure a few of us would be willing to come over and offer our opinion on what ever the subject; or may be sing a few show tunes (nothing obnoxious); or just sit quietly and make beach breeze sounds in the background while clinking our corona bottles. We are there for you.

I've got this 10 year plan; only problem is, it will take me another 20 - 30 years to execute. :doh:

Weird???! Now it says 15% at 8a and then it goes back down to 0% at 9a. You suppose the weather people are just jerking us around?

Oh, and Jay ... do you need any help on that conference call? I am sure a few of us would be willing to come over and offer our opinion on what ever the subject; or may be sing a few show tunes (nothing obnoxious); or just sit quietly and make beach breeze sounds in the background while clinking our corona bottles. We are there for you.

There was a major blob with red and yellow out in the Gulf headed right for us this morning. When I got home and looked at the radar, it appeared the storm got to the coast, stalled, and started spinning. Surprised the weather people aren't dancing on the TV and naming it a hurricane.

Funny thing; back when I was doing field service for a computer company and before cell phones, we had pagers and had to call into a dispatch in Atlanta to get call information. Once, I was in Galveston when a call came in and, while on the pay phone with the dispatcher, they asked if they were hearing seagulls in the background. I couldn't resist and told them I was having a beer while working on my sun tan when they so rudely interrupted me. Next thing I heard was a loud moan followed by a "Are you ****ing kidding me?".:mrgreen:

....Funny thing; back when I was doing field service for a computer company and before cell phones, we had pagers and had to call into a dispatch in Atlanta to get call information. Once, I was in Galveston when a call came in and, while on the pay phone with the dispatcher, they asked if they were hearing seagulls in the background. I couldn't resist and told them I was having a beer while working on my sun tan when they so rudely interrupted me. Next thing I heard was a loud moan followed by a "Are you ****ing kidding me?".:mrgreen:

Man, we could have done that for you again! Chuck could have even made sounds like a woman, that would have had everyone guessing ... :eek2:

If anyone is intrested, i'm thinking I need to celebrate retirement once again this week. Tomorrow (Fri) I will be at DOTS @ 8:30am. Join me if you can! :eat:

50% Chance of rain. Are you riding or caging? If caging, do you need an HOV dummy? I can be your huckleberry.

Dropping off the boss at Hobby before Dots sooo... Thanks for the dummy offer but not this time :thumb:

Sorry guys; worked on documentation until after 5:00 am and slept through the alarm.

It was too far for me this week - especially since I was in Italy. But the next time you're at Dot's and it's not raining... I plan to go.

Travel Diva

:flip:

:patriot:

It was too far for me this week - especially since I was in Italy. But the next time you're at Dot's and it's not raining... I plan to go.

Travel Diva

:flip:

:patriot:

So are you back in town now? How about Dot's tomorrow?

I'm back, but on my way out of the country again. Maybe next week I can join you. BTW I found a couple of diner type places near Mangum and Dacoma. Road to one yesterday. Very good!

So where are we going to for Breakfast, folks? Rob and I have had breakfast together for the last 7 days. I am sure he hopes that more than I will show up. But then, that might be what everyone wishes.

I'm stuck up in cow town for at least a couple more days.

What's worse than dealing with the government? Dealing with a government contractor.:miffed:

Back