• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2015 pie run schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.texassandfest.com/ Its really popular these days .

That sounds like a great event. Even more reason to keep the Pie Run on original scheduled date. Will be cool to hit the beach after lunch and see all the sand sculptures. Hopefully end of April is already bikini weather also!

Like JMZ said if we're worried about crowds just pick another restaurant away from the beach and should be fine. Don't worry JMZ we can hide you from your wife for the day but send your hot rod golf cart down with her so can patrol the beach on it.

_

That sounds like a great event. Even more reason to keep the Pie Run on original scheduled date. Will be cool to hit the beach after lunch and see all the sand sculptures. Hopefully end of April is already bikini weather also!

Like JMZ said if we're worried about crowds just pick another restaurant away from the beach and should be fine. Don't worry JMZ we can hide you from your wife for the day but send your hot rod golf cart down with her so can patrol the beach on it.

_

I agree . Those sculptures are really amazing :eat:

O my. Gonna have to plan ahead here. Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang Tony, you beat me to the punch.

focus frenzy [B said:
October 31st:[/B] Gristmill River Restaurant, Gruene/ New Braunfels ( the one with river in name down next to water tower, not one up on main road)

Leon, are you talking about the Grist Mill or Gruene River Grill? Grist Mill is behind Gruene Hall and under the water tower, Gruene River Grill is just to the east of Gruene hall about 300 yards both overlook the river

the one under the water tower is the correct one.

Tonys epic route map was first but your (Joe) map had to take a while to create.

I just have too makes some of these Pie Runs.

ATGATT. Lee
" I never worry about getting lost.
I just change where I plan on going."

I just have too makes some of these Pie Runs.

ATGATT. Lee
" I never worry about getting lost.
I just change where I plan on going."

make them all!!:rider:

I sat down and did the math and am looking at doing a bare minimum 4600 miles on pie runs for 2015, and probably will be close to 5000 miles run for pie for 2015

BONUS PIE! June 1st: Oark general Store, Oark Arkansas

Weekday on a Monday, non holiday weekend? Typo?

_

I think that is what makes it a Bonus. You go from a "real" weekend pie run directly to the Bonus a day or two later. Last couple of years the Bonus was in North Carolina.

What time of day for the pie run meets?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What time of day for the pie run meets?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
11am

We are at a Pie Run right now

3ae9183de22282fca8cb5ba171538630.jpg

Have not started the new year yet and already having to switch to the alternate already.

Mosier's is about 2 miles south. Fish isn't as good, dessert is MUCH better.

So here's a question that came from Chad in our Clear Lake group: has anyone thought of something for "Pi" day on 3/14/15 (a.k.a 3.1415)? Chad has proposed that the Clear Lake group ride that day to Royer's in Round Top, to celebrate the once a century observation of "Pi"! And it will be four centuries before "Pi" day occurs on a Saturday again ... errr, most of us will not be around when that happens.

I don't know if any of the other Pie participants are that gung ho for "Pi", but a date for Pie will not get any Pie'ier :doh:

Last edited:
So here's a question that came from Chad in our Clear Lake group: has anyone thought of something for "Pi" day on 3/14/15 (a.k.a 3.1415)? Chad has proposed that the Clear Lake group ride that day to Royer's in Round Top, to celebrate the once a century observation of "Pi"! And it will be four centuries before "Pi" day occurs on a Saturday again ... errr, most of us will not be around when that happens.

I don't know if any of the other Pie participants are that gung ho for "Pi", but a date for Pie will not get any Pie'ier :doh:

all the more reason to make Pie town New Mexico the destination!

I am working on something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back