• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Robert (Cuznbob) Aldrich - Master Mechanic

Met with Cuzn Bob last Saturday when I dropped off the beemer.

Seems we know some of the same people, and now I understand why they all hold this man in very high regard.

Conignment bike FOR SALE:

2004 BMW R1150RT, 68000 miles, Cee Bailey windshield, Throttlemeister, Spiegler S/S brake lines, BMW saddlebags and trunk, GPS. Fully serviced, ready to travel, good tires, no issues. $5975 negotiable or trade for small sports car i.e. Mazda Miata, Alfa Romeo, etc. Additional Russell seat available.

Attachments

• IMAG0541.jpg
    IMAG0541.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 451
Consignment bike FOR SALE:

Nice clean low miles 2008 Triumph Bonneville. 6300 miles only! Has saddlebag mounts and carburetors. Runs perfect, fresh oil and brake fluid change. Chain and sprockets are good. A lot of bike for the money! $5750 negotiable.

Attachments

• 01717_dvTDp4PoG7s_600x450.jpg
    01717_dvTDp4PoG7s_600x450.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 392
Cinsignment bike FOR SALE:

Very clean, no scratches, never down, original owner. Only 15,00 miles. Includes 2 electric heated vests with the sale. Saddlebags, duffel roll, and windshield on, Saddlebags, duffel roll, and windshield off and it's like 2 bikes for the price of one! This one is carbureted and has the S.E. Air cleaner and mufflers. This is a sweet bike that needs nothing except someone to ride it. Asking $11,500.

Attachments

• 00x0x_eYj0ABNt6zE_600x450.jpg
    00x0x_eYj0ABNt6zE_600x450.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 440
  • 01111_5aEOcILZuMg_600x450.jpg
    01111_5aEOcILZuMg_600x450.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 419
Vendors added.

Hello all, I've added Mitas Tires to my list of vendors. They're great dual sport/off road tires and they have some street tires also.

And yes I do sell parts, accessories and apparel also!

Attachments

• ALL LOGOS Smaller.jpg
    ALL LOGOS Smaller.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 363
My throttle has begun to stick.... Can I swing by your place unannounced for a lookie-look?

Re: Conignment bike FOR SALE:

2004 BMW R1150RT, 68000 miles, Cee Bailey windshield, Throttlemeister, Spiegler S/S brake lines, BMW saddlebags and trunk, GPS. Fully serviced, ready to travel, good tires, no issues. $5975 negotiable or trade for small sports car i.e. Mazda Miata, Alfa Romeo, etc. Additional Russell seat available.

Is this still available. I have a 1990 Mazda Miata if a trade is still being entertained.

My throttle has begun to stick.... Can I swing by your place unannounced for a lookie-look?

Scott, please do not distract him while he works on my bike . . .
:trust:

Is this still available. I have a 1990 Mazda Miata if a trade is still being entertained.

I saw a GS Adventure there yesterday for sale.

You can drop by anytime of course!

The easiest, fastest way to communicate with me is by phone, text, email or drop by in person.

Thanks!
Cuznbob

@Whiskey Smith-- The RT is still available. Give me a call to discuss it or with any questions you have.

Thanks!
Cuznbob

FOR SALE Rally Edition GS

***SOLD*** 2012 BMW R1200GS Rally Edition. Produced for 1 year only in limited numbers. Original owner. Less than 2500 miles on it. Very clean. Fresh brake fluid. Good tires. Mechanically perfect but has a couple slight cosmetic blemishes - handgaurds scuffed, small scratch on right side panel near roundel, small ding in muffler. Last year for the air/oil cooled engine design. This also has the Premium Package with Enduro ESA. Comes with BMW tank bag and saddlebag mounts. Asking $13500 negotiable.

Attachments

• IMAG0626.jpg
    IMAG0626.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 445
  • IMAG0627.jpg
    IMAG0627.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
Cuzn-JennyDanielBob's Rental Ride!

Join us on Sat July 11th at 9am for a guided Group/Rental Ride To Somewhere... Special Offer in conjunction with Jenny Yvonne Riggs-Lippincott Shop Mom Insurance, Hill Country Motorcycle Rentals, and The Circle Brewing Company we're offering the chance to ride 2 different rental motorcycles for the special low rate of $85 for the day (normally $150-250/day) with 3 groups to suit your style...1-Speedy ,2-Sporty Cruisin', 3- Checkin' The Scenery. Approximately a 200 mile ride ending at The Circle Brewing Company where there will be a food truck on hand. ***Bikes to rent include but not limited to...BMW F650/800GS, Honda Shadow, BMW R1200GS, Suzuki Burgman, BMW R1200RT, Honda V45 Magna... Call for details or drop by to reserve a bike. All riders welcome, not just renters!

Attachments

• IMAG0634.jpg
    IMAG0634.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 435
Cuzn-JennyDanielBob's Rental Ride!

A couple pics from yesterdays scouting ride for this Saturday's Group/Rental ride...

Attachments

• IMAG0651.jpg
    IMAG0651.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 453
  • IMAG0652.jpg
    IMAG0652.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 442
  • IMAG0653.jpg
    IMAG0653.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 453
  • IMAG0654-1.jpg
    IMAG0654-1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 391
Glad to hear that some of the crew from Lonestar is still around. I'll be giving you a call soon to get my bikes inspected and see what maintenance needs to be addressed.

Robert just did a really great job on my ST 1300 for a very acceptable price. My personal endorsement.

Last month I was in Austin and decided that I was not going to be able to make it to Wisconsin and back without going way past my 6000 mile service interval.
I called Robert and he said he could work me in on Saturday morning before I left town.
He did a great job on my 2014 BMW R1200GSLC Adv. I could have done the trip without doing the service first, but I felt much better about riding there and back on a newly serviced bike.

Thanks again Robert.

Had the occasion to have the annuals done to my R1100RT last week and Cuznbob did a great job with my bike. In addition, he did a great job in replacing all of the parts required to upgrade my fuel gauge system. Overall, it was a great service experience!

We had the good fortune of great advice from friends as to where to go to have our new to us BMW's serviced. After meeting Bob I am happy to say that we will be loyal customers till the cows come home.:rider::rider:

Fall Party Time!

Hey Everyone! Thanks for supporting me through the summer! Now come out on November 7th! My neighbor at Pro Modular Performance and I are doing a Hot Rods & Bikes Meet & Greet. There will be food, drinks, live music and who knows what. So if you've got a sweet 2 or 4 wheeled ride that your proud of, come and let everyone see it at our event.

Robert put on two Michelin Anakee's for the Wee Strom Wednesday afternoon with no appointment. Took tires out of truck and within the hour, balanced too. That is what I call , going the extra mile. Best service of any company I've ever dealt with. Bob thanks for the well done task , I rode 200 miles in Great! weather Thursday.

Re: Fall Party Time!

Hey Everyone! Thanks for supporting me through the summer! Now come out on November 7th! My neighbor at Pro Modular Performance and I are doing a Hot Rods & Bikes Meet & Greet. There will be food, drinks, live music and who knows what. So if you've got a sweet 2 or 4 wheeled ride that your proud of, come and let everyone see it at our event.

Well, Pooh!
Gonna be in/near Cowtown that weekend, retrieving my 690, wherever it is. :lol2:

The R100RT is my choice for the ride to Phx for Turkey Day, though. Finally got around to mounting the new windshield but it really needs a new gasket so I ordered that from MaxBMW yesterday (Hey! Free M&Ms!) and heated grip thingies that should arrive today (27degF heading East out of Las Cruces in '07!), then ready for road-trippin' to wherever.

Y'all have fun and one of these days our schedules will coincide.

SOLD 11-21-2015 2009 F650GS For Sale

I'm selling my 2009 F650GS Standard with ABS and Board Computer with 14746 miles for $6600 O.B.O. I've owned it a year and there is nothing wrong with it and of course it's fully serviced and ready for the road. 2000 miles on the tires and brakes. The R100GS is ready for a Siebenrock big bore so the 650 is going down the road. It'll make a great bike for someone. I have a bunch of additional pics, just contact me at cuznbobs@gmail or 512-424-9146.

IMAG0875.jpg

IMAG0877.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Fall Party Time!

garfey You missed nothing, it was a wash here. But we're gonna do a big Season Start Party in the Spring. Last weekend in March like last year.

Back