• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Solved: Let's put this section to the test. Stranded in Houston

Reaction score
I am currently in Houston on 529 near Barker Cypress. Alternator seem to have given up the ghost. Probably need a trailer to get bike home about 7 miles away.

Adrian
832-496-0115

Re: Let's put this section to the test. Stranded in Houston

Adrian will call me back if assistance is needed... He has help on the way.

Trying to get the word out to the Katy area TWT folks.

Adrian will call me back if assistance is needed... He has help on the way.

Awesome! Thanks!

Test complete. Passed with flying colors. OK, it really wasn't a test, but the bike is back in the garage at home. Thanks a lot to those who inside of 5 minutes after posting were calling me offering help.

Best if the title can reflect whether it has been taken care of. Each post looks like another request for help. Kind of like "SOLD" in the for sale section.

I'm glad Adrian got needed help. I thought I had subscribed to this thread but just happened to see this. Perhaps by posting here, I will be subscribed.

I have been helped by others numerous times and all anyone would accept for payment was to "pay it forward". My "pay it forward" bucket is in a deficit position, so perhaps this thread will give me some opportunities to pay my debts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad Adrian got needed help. I thought I had subscribed to this thread but just happened to see this. Perhaps by posting here, I will be subscribed.

I have been helped by others numerous times and all anyone would accept for payment was to "pay it forward". My "pay it forward" bucket is in a deficit position, so perhaps this thread will give me some opportunities to pay my debts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Thought I was subscribed

I changed to "subscribe to forum", suppose I had subscribed to the thread before.

Go to the forum where it lists this as one of the threads. There is something on the screen that says "forum tools" or something like that. One of the tools is to subscribe.

Go to the top, click on "Roadside Assistance/Recovery Needed" link. That will take you back to the root of this thread area.

Now, at the top, on the right, click "Forum Tools"...the third entry:
"Subscribe to Forum".

Otherwise, you're subscribing to a thread, and will get notification of that thread only.

Back