• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Looking for best

BAH

Reaction score
Place to stay in Cloudcroft? Heading out tomorrow evening. Last minute trip. Tossing bikes in truck and leaving.

Place to stay in Cloudcroft? Heading out tomorrow evening. Last minute trip. Tossing bikes in truck and leaving.

Lots of riders stay at the Spruce Cabins in Cloudcroft. There are several motels/hotels in town as well--they should have room as there are no big events in town this weekend. They are all OK.

I assume you are moteling it and not camping? If camping, then the possibilities are endless because there is free dispersed camping all throughout the forest right next to the riding. If you want more info on camping let me know.

We will be up there beginning Friday laying out a race course for a cross country race Saturday and Sunday. The race will be in the Benson Ridge area between Benson Ridge Rd and Bluff Springs. I will be in that area most of the weekend helping with the event.

Back