• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

MSF Dirt Bike Class

My dad and I are also interested... But I don't know that Brad checks the forum all that frequently. Ha anyone tried calling him or messaging him on his Facebook page?

Woo Hoo! I talked to Brad tonight and he's setting up a beginner class the weekend of Feb 20/21! Me and a neighbor are signed up! CAN NOT WAIT!!!

Woo Hoo! I talked to Brad tonight and he's setting up a beginner class the weekend of Feb 20/21! Me and a neighbor are signed up! CAN NOT WAIT!!!

Too bad his class is full on the 23 of this month. You would have been closer and a chance to meet other riders.

darn that weekend is out as I have Burns suppers on Friday and Saturday nights. I must have some Haggis :eat:

OH!!!! What a deal!!! Hidden Falls is having some kind of Enduro Championship on the 21 of Feb. I am sure the park will be FULL that weekend, and I would bet the cabins are all full???? We may want to reschedule OR enjoy the races and critique the pro riders!

I will try to find out more and post it here.

i dont know about taking riding lessons at all these places with the name FALLS in it LOL .brad is a hoot and a great teacher .:rider:

Brad,

I took your course a little over a year ago and would like to join the February class for a refresher. You kept me from dying on my past August solo trip from Cloudcroft, NM up to Salt Lake City and back again.

I have a few friends who would also like to join. Look forward to finding out what you decide for the February class.

I can't wait for the next class, just so I can ride that 690 again, okay and maybe work on those off camber downhill turns that gave me so much problem!

Thanks again for the awesome class Brad!

How do I get ahold of you brad? I'd love to take your next class. I'm not far from hidden falls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back