• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Sorry guys couldn't make it this week. Was gathering up the last of the paperwork I needed to apply to a job with the city of Mesquite.

Sorry guys couldn't make it this week. Was gathering up the last of the paperwork I needed to apply to a job with the city of Mesquite.

Well, the good news is Tuesday's come every week. Maybe next Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New to the meet & greet, is there a meeting on the 6th?

This Tuesday coming up is the 6th. So Yes.
No one has picked a location yet but someone will.
Welcome aboard!

Last edited:
This has been a bit hit and miss lately. Usually someone suggests a place the day of or maybe a couple of days before. Some weeks there's 10 or more and some weeks no one can make it. You are subscribed now, so you should see when folks post.

Fuzzy's on race street seems to be popular with this group, we generally have a good turn-out when we eat there. I think the central location, reasonable prices, and good parking here makes it popular. Also the patio is almost always comfortable. The downside of Fuzzy's is the bar next door.

To be fair, anyone can post up a tarrant county spot to eat on this thread. Just try to the above 3 items in mind.

But next Tuesday (September 6) lets do Fuzzy's on Race Street again.

In an unrelated thought:

"Time for some humor....
At Wal-Mart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog, while in the check-out line a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say. Now that you've read this I have to confess, I copied it from someone else. Share and make someone else smile today..."

Tacos on the 6th, I will try to make it there. Oh and what time?

Last edited:
Tacos on the 6th, I will try to make it there. Oh and what time?

7:00 ish. Most will get there before 7:00. We generally won't go in and order before 7:00. If you're running late, no worries. Get there when you can.

I think I can make that work. Look forward to it!

I am going to eat and run tonight. Need to be home earlier than normal.

Going to try and make it. Not shown my face in awhile and I got a new Indian this weekend. :rider:

I'm on baby dooty while the wifey goes to her friend's house.

Sent from my iPhone

I'll be there regardless of anyone else posting. My wife is making something I don't really care for. :)

Last edited:
I will not. Don't feel like riding 60 to 70 miles round trip in traffic today :P. Enjoy :)

Back