• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Upcoming San Antonio Events and Chatter

How many showed up? Pretty bummed I couldn't make it. Looked like a beautiful day/night. Hopefully, I'll be able to ride by the time the next one comes around. :(

There were 9 total (4 bikes).

9 total, good turn out.
there is a ride scheduled 01/14/2017 on TWT. #2 medina county 250 adventure motorcycle run. looks interesting and fun.
how about a meetup before the 14th for a planning session? say Wed 01/11/2017 at BIGZ on hwy151.

I saw that ride planned over on advrider too. Looks awesome! I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is a ride scheduled 01/14/2017 on TWT. #2 medina county 250 adventure motorcycle run. looks interesting and fun.

I saw that ride planned over on advrider too. Looks awesome! I'm in.

I checked and cannot locate a thread about the upcoming Medina county ride. Can someone share a linky?

Last edited:
hey guys, lets make 2017 a safe year. lets also expand the group. everyone has something to offer,in the way of routes,maintenance etc.
there is a get together at BigZs on hwy151 this month lets plan some rides.
01/11/2017 at 6:pm.

hey guys, lets make 2017 a safe year. lets also expand the group. everyone has something to offer,in the way of routes,maintenance etc.
there is a get together at BigZs on hwy151 this month lets plan some rides.
01/11/2017 at 6:pm.

I'm game

Hoping everyone is still on for tomorrow evening? I might be a little late, but I'll be there.

Not too far for me. I plan to make it. I think I can find this one and won't be half an hour late. See you there. - Bill

First post here.....I guess Lakehills is still considered 'San Antonio.'

Check out the newest dual-sport ride from Sander; over-nighter to Menard on February 18-19. Lots of good dirt between the start at the Backyard Bistro in Pipe Creek and Menard!

Last edited:
Welcome to the thread!

No duel-sport bike for me...yet. Hopefully the wife will acquiesce soon. ;) Come in out to one of our meet-up nights. Meet some of the great people around here.

Ok, so I have the Red GS running again and looking to get some dirt rides done. Want to ride with someone from oin or around the SA Area. I have ridden with Zander, and Steve from Cycle Rider. Was a blast wanna do it again.

McRuss, I am really bad at followiing forums and such.
Where is the information on the Sander ride to Menard?

Kinda late planning here at 10:30 PM and the weathers kinda eeeeeh tomorrow, but itchin for a ride. I'm located off Boerne Stage Road in Leon Springs, and was thinkin' about some nice little back roads over to Blanco, Luckenbach, Grape Creek Rd, whatever, leaving about 8:00 or 9:00. Anyone up for a ride? You can call or text me in the AM @ two one zero four two eight three eight zero six if ya wanna meet up...... Kevin

'Twas a little nippy and wet, but had a great ride nonetheless and hardly any traffic. Hmmmmm wonder why, ha!

How about we set up another dinner meet up for March? Woodrows (1604), Big'z (151) or anywhere else you wanna try. I could do March 11-13 or March 26-27.

you call it Ken.
anyone up for a Saturday ride and lunch at Alamo Springs cafe?
meet up at shell station in Helotes @09:00 Saturday 25 Feb.

Back