• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

Headed to Cycleland for single track. Interested? PM me.

I really, really need to do this! But, I just finished up a few repairs on the big KTM and wanted to 'test' it out. Doug proposed Starbucks, it's been a while but I could do that! :-)

Well, I ended up in Navasota at the Cow Talk Cafe. Seriously, they had a cow yard out back and if you listened hard enough you could hear your steak talking. Great day for a shake down ride to clear out the maintenance cobwebs on the big KTM.

Man you were right next door to Chuck Norris's ranch. You know he's the only person that can divide by zero.

Man you were right next door to Chuck Norris's ranch. You know he's the only person that can divide by zero.

I thought those were some well behaved cows. The weather and the dirt roads were perfect. I wonder if Chuck had anything to do with that? You see, I am on a first name basis with Chuck. I call him Chuck, he calls me whatever he wants.

Any plans for this coming Friday? Looks like rain most of the week ending Thursday am.

looking great guys see everyone there then :rider::eat:

so far it's 5 going, not suppose to rain guys, get out and stretch those wings....
1) Larry - OUT due to medical
2) Rob
3) Fly/Doug
4) GSTJOHN
5) Jammin/Joe
6) Ouroboros/Dave

Last edited:
5) Jammin/Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think your first post was overlooked and ignored on purpose Rodney. Lol ...no respect..you get no respect

72f3023e10daf315da07efdb03e97f74.jpg

_

Is that the old BBQ place we used to go for Thursday night dinner meets ? I might be able to break loose for a ride if I get my bike out of the trailer by then .

Back