• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

Where you guys going Friday and what time you going to be there? Someone wake ROB up from his daily nap time and find out if he's got any suggestions

Last edited:
93a7fbfc8102a816aa130337bdef5a84.jpg

Has anyone ever been to this BBQ place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Four of us there today. Good conversation. Has anyone ever been to the Edge General Store? Not the BBQ that we are used to, but they get good ratings and it is really out of the way.

I wanted to ride but thought nobody was riding today. I posted up but I guess it was to late.

Unfortunately I'm working 1 day a week, and he decides what day that is, this week it was today.

Looks like a nice ride to get there , I'll probly be tied up next weekend and the next . If the weather cooperates I need to make a trip to Arkansas the last weekend of the month .

Looks like a nice ride to get there , I'll probly be tied up next weekend and the next . If the weather cooperates I need to make a trip to Arkansas the last weekend of the month .

Arkansas always sounds good!

Man thats right by my home. The blue moon BBQ is also. Next time y'all meet over here I'll take you on some of my favorite goat tracks !

Man thats right by my home. The blue moon BBQ is also. Next time y'all meet over here I'll take you on some of my favorite goat tracks !

I saw that one as well. Which one is the right one for a bunch of aging hells angels, dodgy dirt and crinked over sports bike riders? I wouldn't mind finding an interesting route to either one.

I saw that one as well. Which one is the right one for a bunch of aging hells angels, dodgy dirt and crinked over sports bike riders? I wouldn't mind finding an interesting route to either one.

They're all good. Blue Moon is packed at lunch. There is a hamburger & catfish place in New Baden too. They all will serve the crusty ole iron horse relics.....?

They're all good. Blue Moon is packed at lunch. There is a hamburger & catfish place in New Baden too. They all will serve the crusty ole iron horse relics.....?

Why don't you pick it, since you have the experience. I am in it more so for the ride anyway. Is this still considered the piney woods????

I would love to.....but I must take a pass. About to head out on few week trip....your welcome to go to Belize & Guatemala if you like.

I would love to.....but I must take a pass. About to head out on few week trip....your welcome to go to Belize & Guatemala if you like.

May be save these for when you are back?

Oh yes...kinda miss the lunch crew but have been busy with Cub Scouts. I still trade fresh eggs for a BBQ sandwich at Blue Moon now & then....she makes a mean yellow cake with it. Some say Blue Moon is a little smokey though.

Oh yes...kinda miss the lunch crew but have been busy with Cub Scouts. I still trade fresh eggs for a BBQ sandwich at Blue Moon now & then....she makes a mean yellow cake with it. Some say Blue Moon is a little smokey though.

That's the kind of thing I really like. Next best thing to home cooked, because it almost is. May be if it is one close to home, you can join us?

Back