• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Great Divide Ride: June 10 - 16, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone from Austin or San Antonio trailering that has room for myself and a DR650 on the trailer?

I traded my GS for a brand new 690 Enduro R. So it looks like I'll be trailing from DFW to the starting point and then ride from there.

That 690 is going to be so much fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow a huge change sounds like a ton of fun

I traded my GS for a brand new 690 Enduro R. So it looks like I'll be trailing from DFW to the starting point and then ride from there.

Congratulations and welcome to the club of the best d*mn dual sport out there. That's right Tricepilot, I said it. :trust: Come take a sip of the koolaid! :rider:

Last edited:
Thank you all. I'm commuting every day like crazy in order to pass the 600 mile mark and put some proper oil into it.

Copb8, I sure may be sipping that koolaid one day! [emoji7]

Check the first post in this thread for the answer to your question.

I 2nd that motion! Want to see all that 690!

Goyko - Did I see your F800 at Freedom Power Sports in Hurst the other day (like Wednesday I think)?

Goyko, you need to update your avatar!

I 2nd that motion! Want to see all that 690!k

I know! I'm going to red river tomorrow so I'll have my buddy take some pictures of me. :rider::rider::rider:

Goyko - Did I see your F800 at Freedom Power Sports in Hurst the other day (like Wednesday I think)?

No sir. That's where I got it from. Last year. I traded it at Grapevine power sports now. They are KTM, Kawasaki and Polaris dealer

No sir. That's where I got it from. Last year. I traded it at Grapevine power sports now. They are KTM, Kawasaki and Polaris dealer[/QUOTE]

OK - They may have handed it off or something like servicing or road it over for some reason. It looked identical.

For the people that are going to camp, should we reserve spots or do you think we can show up and get sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back