• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

I'll be on an 05 blue/white GS & dayglo jacket.

It will all depend on how late the meeting goes.
Its an hour's haul from Granbury through Benbrook and up Vickery.

We'll keep an eye out for you. Don't worry about being late, we'll probably be there till at least 8:15ish and I'll stay later if I know your coming.

I live between Benbrook and Whiskey Flats off of 377.

just returned from my corporate lobotomy with a side ECT.
They fed us rubber chicken, plastic peas and washed it all down with a swill chaser.

In other words ... maybe next time.

I was looking forward to coming tonight, but I had another knife fight with a surgeon and she won again. Maybe next week.

I'm ugly enough already without a bunch of amateurs helping me. Nothing serious left eye is swollen shut and black. I think I can probably wear a ring in my nose.:rofl:

I'm ugly enough already without a bunch of amateurs helping me. Nothing serious left eye is swollen shut and black. I think I can probably wear a ring in my nose.:rofl:
Dang, you are going to run out skin to carve off.

Are you going to make thex10th anniversary of Friday night ice cream this week?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Tuesday night crew is a rough crowd.

You ain`t alone... If I see that rain is coming, I may just move them outside on the driveway...:giveup:

You ain`t alone... If I see that rain is coming, I may just move them outside on the driveway...:giveup:

What he said. Weatherman on the tube said there is a 40% chance the bike will get washed today.

Well just FYI, I have watched several YouTube videos on performing surgery with a knife and a napkin. In fact, I have a certificate of attendance so it is like I am almost licensed.
Couldn't make Tues. I had an early evening appt. I did ride home last night and saw a nice lightening show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well just FYI, I have watched several YouTube videos on performing surgery with a knife and a napkin. In fact, I have a certificate of attendance so it is like I am almost licensed.
Couldn't make Tues. I had an early evening appt. I did ride home last night and saw a nice lightening show

I sure don't need any help from you.:eek2:

I had extensive training also in my younger year.
d657309eb2ad7ea04890f6d4315a39a4.gif

Back