• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Upcoming San Antonio Events and Chatter

Next Wednesday? 7pm? Having Bison?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now we just need more to join in

San Antonio TARA is meeting in Center Point for the monthly breakfast and ride Saturday Sept 17 2017 at 0900. Meet up at the Exxon in Helotes at 0730 and ride to Center Point. this is an dual sport ride.
TARA is" Texas Adventure Riders Association". anyone wanting to ride up,please post intentions. I will leave at 0745 from Helotes. that is the Exxon at hwy 16 and hwy 1560. across from where they are rebuilding the SHELL station. NOT hwy16 and 1604.

Last edited:
I work every Saturday, else I'd check that out.

For now I need to calm down over having taken out a tire plug kit out of the Amazon cart because not like I'll need it....

d5e34f74e49b02dc79af6f8eaaf38bab.jpg

That kit would have arrived today....grrrr

viffor07 September 17 2017 is a Sunday are you meaning Saturday the 16

try to help
Aaron

I trusted you!

5c3b6f1cad91e75826cb358dfbed6d5d.jpg

I didn't check calendar, just ran with "Saturday".
I have plans for early Sunday actually.

yeah, the SIXTEENTH. the THIRD SATURDAY of the month. dang one little mistake and they start pullin fingernails. I looked at the website calendar, they start it on;: MONDAY,TUES, WED,THURS,FRI,SAT,SUNDAY
:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

Sorry viffer07 I'm all over the place I didn't even notice Aaron asked for verification, thought you corrected me when I just ran with it.
Don't take it too hard, I'm all over the place with two vehicles with a nail in a rear tire at the same time, I'm beyond frustrated.
The screenshot was all meant in attempt at good clean fun :)

Hey Morf, It"s all about fun. sorry to hear about the tire situation. I was also having a bit of fun. Is there anything can do to help?

I have a plug kit inbound and then I should be OK.
Just had to take my limping Cherokee to work today.
I'll come crying when I fail to make either kit work (either because neither was over $35 for that free next day, of course there would have been other stuff I could have bundled just couldn't think of any until after I placed the order)

Thanks,

Daniel

Are we still on for the Cove tonight at 7?

I really wanted to go, but I had no ride after the gravel truck pulled out in front of me and I jackknifed the travel trailer and truck. Yeah, the dogs and I are fine (in case you were worried) wife wasn't with us. I also have a thing about riding a motorcycle inside LP1604.(it's called life) maybe next time. so, how about riding the Quihi roads this weekend?

First time in the area. What are good places to ride? I'm on a 690, so single track trails are welcome. Less pavement as possible. Gpx track are much appreciated. :rider:

I really wanted to go, but I had no ride after the gravel truck pulled out in front of me and I jackknifed the travel trailer and truck. Yeah, the dogs and I are fine (in case you were worried) wife wasn't with us. I also have a thing about riding a motorcycle inside LP1604.(it's called life) maybe next time. so, how about riding the Quihi roads this weekend?

Glad you are ok.

Having a life keeps you from riding inside 1604?

First time in the area. What are good places to ride? I'm on a 690, so single track trails are welcome. Less pavement as possible. Gpx track are much appreciated. :rider:

You can check the link Mudslick posted it's maybe 50/50, doable even on a KTM, or maybe I just mean it's newb (me) friendly :>

Back