• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The TENEREacity of STROM-A-THON APR 13-15 2018....ALL KINDS OF BIKES WELCOME

Re: The TENEREacity of STROM-A-THON APR 13-15 2018

Tentative on a Tenere...

I will probably be staying near SilverBullet's brown van parked down by the river.

:uhoh:

RB

Is that the van that has "Free Candy" spray painted on the side?
No more, I traded it in for this one.
stop me when I'm passin' by...
91ac5e43a7286c879fbc4698d6af0582.jpg

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Thank you
Looking forward to ride with you all guys
[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have actually added it to my calendar, which increases the probability that I will make it by 100%, thus I am now at 76%. If I make it I will stay at a motel.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2RKWJD5ops"]Van Halen - Van Halen - Ice Cream Man - YouTube[/ame]

:rider:

You've got good lemonade, ah, dixie cups...all flavors and push ups too...

Seya,

RB
I wonder where that van is hailin from.

If my countin is correct...we've alteady got about 19-20 folks signed up...IN NOVEMBER!
I checked with Hunter House & they said only 2 people had reserved rooms under TWT....you may wanna call them to confirm your room & price

Any more ideas from yall on t shirts.... stickers.... coozies... or sumthin else?????
Im not handling this aspect....so a willing volunteer is needed

Last edited:

Just got my room reserved at the Hunter House. I got on the ground floor and Dennis said the ground floor is filling up fast so be warned, if you don't want to climb up a floor like I did in Arkansas. LYNYRD, I can not confirm of deny that by random chance we were given the honeymoon sweet. :lol2:

Just got my room reserved at the Hunter House. I got on the ground floor and Dennis said the ground floor is filling up fast so be warned, if you don't want to climb up a floor like I did in Arkansas. LYNYRD, I can not confirm of deny that by random chance we were given the honeymoon sweet. :lol2:

Good, I hate walking up stairs...

In. Hunter House. Thanks MR2MCH for organizing this.

In... Hunter House reserved. I asked for the second floor, leave the ground floor rooms for the "less able to climb stairs" :-) :-)

Last edited:

In... Hunter House reserved. I asked for the second floor, leave the ground floor rooms for the "less able to climb stairs" :-) :-)
Gotcha in the pilots lounge Ron

I now have this thread posted on ADVrider to see if there is any "outside" interest from other states.... or countries for that matter!

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

It is a mashup. It looks like I will be in this year, those dates ate great for me.
Hotel preferred. Will figure that out tomorrow.

I’m in. Myself and GRSA will be at Hunter House.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back