• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

OEM oil filters - eBay

Reaction score
Only two "lots" remaining. My conservative "Best Offer" of $27 was just accepted this morning (averages $9/filter with Free Shipping).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-OF-3-OIL-FILTERS-SUZUKI-GENUINE-16510-07J00-FREE-SHIPPING/112792510762

s-l400.jpg

I dropped an offer for 20 bucks. Let's see if he takes that. That should get me though almost a year

Some will argue yes others no. I'm somewhere in between.

For 8 dollars a filter I'm not going to complain. That's about a dollar less than im getting wix for.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

My wix pice for a Suzuki filer is 6.69 at Napa. I still don't pay that much for bike filters.

Well my "LOT" of oil filters arrived this morning -1 filter. I don't know why there were only 2 of the 3 filters shipped out, but I let the eBay seller know right away along with a couple of pictures of what was shipped. I suggested either the "missing" filter be shipped out to me, or he could just refund 1/3 of my cost - $9.00, which he promptly did. I'm good with the two for the time being.:roll:

Well my "LOT" of oil filters arrived this morning -1 filter. I don't know why there were only 2 of the 3 filters shipped out, but I let the eBay seller know right away along with a couple of pictures of what was shipped. I suggested either the "missing" filter be shipped out to me, or he could just refund 1/3 of my cost - $9.00, which he promptly did. I'm good with the two for the time being.:roll:

Same thing happened to me. He claimed he's had the flu for the past few weeks and messed up the shipping. But he did the same and refunded me 9 bucks. I'll take it. That will get me 2/3rds of the way though the year with filters. :giveup:

Back