• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 2018 Katy Bike Night

Blupupher, sometimes people leave early and other times some of us hang out in the parking lot until after 9:30. Great weather today, and if we know you are coming by this evening I'm sure at least a few of us can hang out a little longer.
Usually Wyatt and I are the last to leave and as he says, 9:30 isn't uncommon if we have a lot to yak about.

OK, good to know. Some nights I may be able to make it by 7:30 if I get off when I am supposed to (should be off @ 7:15 and am just up the road at 99 and I-10).
Last night I actually had a friend in the ER, so I was there till almost midnight.

Really could use the rain. But I'm out even if it's dry. Wife's birthday today.

Rain finally showed up in Richmond about 2:30 this morning. The Dogs told me it was thundering.

I had a similar experience last week, Chris. The thunder about 2:00 AM sounded like an explosion, which set off car alarm next door, which got my dog barking madly.

Weather looks good for tonight. Anybody up for empanadas?

I'm in. Too gorgeous a day to miss a ride out there.

Well, seems I can't get off in time when I want to go to this. Did not get off work till after 8. Was way to tired to go.

One of these days...

Well, seems I can't get off in time when I want to go to this. Did not get off work till after 8. Was way to tired to go.

One of these days...

We were there until after 9:00, as weather was conducive to hanging out and talking. We figured you must have had to work later than expected. Hope you can make it in near future. Good riding weather these days when not raining. :rider:

Anyone up for tonight? Another beautiful day to ride. Even if some of you only go 1/4 mile.:-P

Couple more weeks before I have Wednesday nights free again!

See ya'll mid May

It is Wednesday, do you know where your bike is?

It is Wednesday, do you know where your bike is?

Umm, today is Tuesday according to my calander???

But right now it is sitting outside enjoying the nice weather while I am inside working.
What is worse, I am looking at the bike right now out the window, and it is begging me to go for a ride since I got new shoes on it.

Back