• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 2018 Katy Bike Night

I'm out today. Messing with polymeric sand this eve.

I'll be the first to say, "I don't feel like going tonight." Gonna catch up on the Stanley Cup playoffs instead.

BTW, if any of you have noticed the Ron's Fish Fry Thread, there's some interest from some of the Katy regulars.

So far Moose, Camilo and Harold are on the list and I just sent Ron a PM about it.

If anyone else from the group is interested, maybe we can ride out together in a couple weeks.

BTW, if any of you have noticed the Ron's Fish Fry Thread, there's some interest from some of the Katy regulars.

So far Moose, Camilo and Harold are on the list and I just sent Ron a PM about it.

If anyone else from the group is interested, maybe we can ride out together in a couple weeks.

Dennis and Donnie are 'maybes'.
Chris NO Blaschke is Chris No
Others like Jamie, Tom S. and Wyatt, have not responded.

I did not have Bob's email . . .

I’m a maybe for the fish fry. I need to change a tire. I won’t know till the weekend of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just PM'd it to you. Thanks for letting me into the "IN" crowd.:chug:

Unfortunately at this time it doesn't look like I'll be able to make either Rusty's or Ron's gala events due to circumstances beyond my control.

I think I'm headed to Big Bend Thursday. If that falls through I am in.

I am out for now, think I heading out for a 2 day DS ride with the San Antonio Tara group that weekend.

Anyone for tonight? I'm in and it's fantastic weather!!!:rider:

Still at work. I will not be able to make it. Working on a LS motor and will be here a while longer

Back